Memenuhi kebutuhan Videography, Photography, Komputer, dan Internet. Visit Us Now!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Shotgun Mic Purchase

  1. oc6088
    Member
    Hi,
    I have been able to get pretty well with a lapel microphone and a zoom H2.  However, I find myself now in need a shotgun mic.  I am not sure where even to start and looking they range from $150-1500.  I would like to spend around $250-300, if that is reasonable.
    Here are a couple of examples where I could have used it and didn't have one- Shooting a shopping spree at a local grocery store, interviewing a group of 3-5 people, and going around and interviewing person after person at a memorial service.   
    Any ideas where I should start and what in particular I should be looking for?  Thanks
    Posted 1 month ago #
  2. signmax
    Member
     Hi,
    I just bought one my selection was based more on shotgun length than name and specification due to my camera size I select A Sennheiser MKE 400 price is around $229. My first use was inside a church and the result versus the camera mic was so good that I think is a must for any camcoder user. The WEB push Rode VideoMic as a good low price around $149 solution. May be in my case the only bad thing is to turn On the mic and probably I focus on a small mixer with vuemeter on help to adjust the signal strenght.
    Shotgun mic is a must to improve the sound quality.
    Regards,
    YR   
    Posted 1 month ago #
  3. BruceMol
    Member
    I was just through all that myself and bought a RODE NTG-2. I have the mono camera top RODE, and it works well but when I put it on my makeshift boom pole the suspension creaks. I've been using the mic for about two weeks now and I've very happy with sensitivity to noise result. I bought the mic thinking I'll always be within a meter of my talent and last week I was 2 or 3 and still got a great signal. I only use it when I can't put a wireless lav on the talent, which means in impromptu and multiple speaker/interviewee situations where I use either a boom or a mic stand (which I also keep in the car!

Anda Lebih Hebat Lagi Kalau Mengintip Artikel Berikut:

No comments:

Post a Comment